SERVPRO of Wolfe Restoration, Inc. Restoration Technician
Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our franchise as a new Restoration technician. As a new Restoration technician at SERVPRO of Wolfe Restoration, Inc. , you will be a part of a team of quality people who focus on excellent service, fairness, and mutual respect.
The Restoration technician performs production processes to fulfill the service needs of individual restoration projects and maintains the professional appearance of SERVPRO equipment, as well as an assigned service vehicle. By providing quality, consistent, efficient work, the Restoration technician represents the best in the cleanup and restoration industry. As a valued SERVPRO® franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow. Training and development program available, which can include industry certifications.
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Perform production processes, demolition and other labor intensive tasks
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project. Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Adhere to safety and risk management guidelines at all times
- Perform tasks as assigned in relation to services offered
- Communicate with restoration supervisor and other technicians to maintain efficient production processes
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Effective oral communication with basic math and computer skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state when necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.
Each SERVPRO® Franchise is Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02/2021