Job Summary: How would you like to work for a company that is 100% employee owned and has 40 locations across 10 countries and 6 continents? Our client in Madison County is looking for a Human Resource Supervisor to join their team. The Human Resource Supervisor duties include:
- Responsible for implementation of principles, strategies, and programs that support the culture.
- Collaborate with assigned consultant to coordinate and help facilitate workshops, seminars, and provide follow up on action items resulting from these meetings.
- Provide support to employees as it relates to employee relation issues.
- Develop and disseminate accurate, relevant and timely information to key assigned audiences. Evaluates processes, designs and implements improvements
- Assist to Human Resources Manager and Human Resources Director
- People Development
- Create curriculum for seminars, training, etc. (hourly and salaried)
- Review and track completion of quarterly and bi-annual assessments
- Select and schedule leadership, computer, and personal development training
- Administrative functions (data entry, files, tracking system)
- Manage employee apprenticeship programs
- HR special projects and generalist work in nature
- Hourly and salaried recruiting and interviewing
- Employment staffing and restructuring responsibility in a union environment
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Pay: Up to $65,000/yr, BOE (plus annual bonus)
Benefits Provided by Client (after 31 days from hire date): Client offers competitive benefits package which include: health, dental, vision, life, AD&D, 401k (client matches dollar for dollar up to 5%), Employee stock ownership plan (eligible 1st day of hire), short/long term disability, employee assistance program and wellness credit.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent training. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or closely related field preferred
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Relationship management, cross-functionally, in large companies.
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Highly energetic and ability to work through complex and ambiguous situations
- Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- Prior recruiting, interviewing, and training/development experience in a union environment
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.