Southwestern Illinois College is accepting applications for the full-time administrative position of Associate Director of Financial Aid, Veteran Services & Student Employment.
In accordance with the mission and values of Southwestern Illinois College, this administrative position is responsible for the coordination of the student financial aid operations district wide. This managerial position ensures the student aid files are being evaluated and processed accurately and timely. This position requires technical knowledge pertaining to federal, state, institutional and private programs and regulations; significant interpersonal skills; verbal and written communication skills; and the ability to interact with a wide range of students and professionals
1. Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field such as eduCation or business administration required.
2. A minimum of three (3) years of financial aid experience is required; community college experience is preferred.
3. Student information systems software experience required; PeopleSoft experience preferred.
4. Demonstrated ability to relate to a diverse community, e.g., students, external agencies, professional and support staff.
5. Demonstrated experience in computer applications and systems utilization including Department of Education software, Department of Veteran Affairs software, Document Imaging, Electronic Workflow, Microsoft Office, and outlook.
STARTING PAY AND HOURS
Salary Grade 4 on the Administrative Pay Scale, ranging $58,802 to $67,133 per year.
Belleville Campus, with responsibilities district wide.
This position will remain open until filled. Review of applications will begin February 8, 2023.
You must provide a cover letter, resume, list of three references and college transcripts.
Required application materials, such as resume, cover letter and references, should be attached to your application. Other required application materials i.e., transcripts, etc., should be attached after your application has been submitted. Go to your My Job Applications page from the careers home page of your account.