Job Summary: Our client in Madison County is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their team. The Customer Service Manager responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Successfully lead the day to day management of a team of customer service representatives.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining/improving processes within department.
- Hire, coach, mentor and develop customer service representatives
- Develops goals for customer service representatives to meet departmental standards and service level agreements.
- Problem solve, organize and balance multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain composure when handling unexpected challenges and competing demands.
- Proactively and timely resolve escalated customer matters.
- Serves as a key member of the broader leadership team. Partners closely with sales, manufacturing and operations teams to ensure the best customer experience.
- Manages customer accounts and customer service activities.
- Demonstrate appropriate attitude in all dealings with co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
- As determined by business conditions, participates in customer meetings/visits with other groups to support business. This can, on occasion, include overnight travel.
Location: Madison County, IL
Position type: Full Time, Evaluation Hire
Pay: Up to $80,000/yr, BOE
Benefits provided by Client (once hired on): Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Group Term Life, Short-term/long-term Disability, 401k, Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4-6 years of related management experience and/or training.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
- Ability to write and run business intelligence reports, develop business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effective oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Peoplesoft software is a plus.
- Strong Managerial skills including coaching, mentoring, delegating, communicating, listening, and decision-making.
How To Apply: Submit a completed application to the Edwardsville location at www.expresspros.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Express Employment Professionals: Express was founded in 1983 and began franchising in 1985. A privately held company, Express has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Express Employment Professionals provides employment solutions to job seekers in need of a job that matches their skills and schedule. There are many advantages by choosing Express. One application makes you eligible for multiple positions with top companies, and there are no fees for job seekers.
Benefits Available to Express Associates:
- Holiday Pay (6 Days observed)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan