Affton, MO; However, work location may change according to SCU staffing needs.
High School Diploma or GED;
Customer service experience.
Personal Computer experience to include Microsoft Office products.
Under supervision, and in accordance with existing procedures and systems, provides a variety of member service functions involving the receipting and/or disbursing of funds. (i.e. check, money order). Work involves constant and direct dealing with credit union members and potential members, and requires the ability to accurately record information and communicate effectively. Work might be performed on the teller platform or at the Drive-Up windows. This self-motivated individual will consistently execute SCU’s member engagement model to educate new and existing SCU members on the products and services offered by SCU.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Provides one or more of the following services for members, in person, by telephone or by mail:
-- Processes deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts.
-- Disburses cash or check withdrawals.
-- Provides money orders, Visa cash advances.
-- Receives loan payments and service charge payments for services.
-- Process transfers between accounts as required.
-- Processes automatic distribution forms, recording allotments according to member's request.
-- Provides assistance with member’s address changes.
• Operates on line teller terminal and accurately records amounts received and prepares reports of transactions.
• Perform required OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) screens as outlined in the Non-Member Verafin Processing policy and reports any positive matches to the BSA Group. Complies with BSA requirements of completing CTR and SAR.
• Foster and maintains relationships with members responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service. Investigates member concerns, researches and recommends a resolution to branch management. Ensure we are meeting expectations with member service satisfaction results.
• Educate members on SCU Products and Services including referring members to FSR’s, mortgage, business lending/services and investments.
• Daily opens and closes his/her Teller terminal, accounts for cash assigned, received, disbursed. Accurately balances to teller terminal close report and remits daily work to Teller Supervisor for disposition.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full Time Position - Monday through Saturday
Saturday rotation as scheduled
Varied hours and schedule depending on operational needs.