Edwardsville, IL; However, work location may change according to SCU staffing needs.
High school diploma or GED;
Minimum one year of customer service experience.
Personal computer experience to include Microsoft Office products.
Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, this self-motivated individual will consistently execute SCU’s member engagement model to educate new and existing SCU members on the products and services offered by SCU. Maintains a deep knowledge of SCU’s products and services and displays the ability to determine how these services can enhance and broaden a member’s financial picture. Acts as the face of SCU in every interaction, phone call and public engagement, consistently showcases SCU’s core values.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
• Responsible for identifying, educating, presenting and cross selling SCU products and services to new and existing members in accordance with SCU’s member engagement model.
• Responsible for meeting individual sales and operational goals as well as assisting the branch team in achieving branch goals.
· Recognize cross sale opportunities through needs based financial conversations, referring members to mortgage, business lending/services and investments.
· Ensures consistent delivery of SCU’s member engagement model leveraging technology including tablets, enhanced ATM’s and other digital service channels available to SCU members.
• Maintain cross functional capabilities. Process financial transitions for members including opening and closing of accounts. Input, review, negotiate and close member loan application requests. Process deposits and withdrawals from accounts. Efficient in all teller duties as needed.
• Provides one or more of the following services for members, in person, by telephone or by mail:
-- Processes deposits to share, share draft, and other savings accounts.
-- Disburses cash or check withdrawals.
-- Provides money orders and cash advances.
-- Receives loan payments and service charge payments for services.
-- Process transfers between accounts as required.
-- Processes automatic distribution forms, recording allotments according to member's request.
• Daily opens and closes his/her teller terminal, accounts for cash assigned, received, disbursed. Accurately balances to teller terminal close report and remits daily work to appropriate supervisor for disposition.
• Perform required OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) screens as outlined in the Non-Member Verafin Processing policy and reports any positive matches to the BSA Group. Complies with BSA requirements of completing CTR and SAR.
• Responds to routine member inquiry regarding the operation of accounts, access to services, account discrepancies, adding or reducing service features on various accounts, and assisting members.
• Work might be performed on the teller platform, at the Drive-Up windows or in the lobby.
· Foster and maintains relationships with members. Responsible for providing prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable and courteous member service Investigates member concerns, researches and recommends a resolution. Ensures we are meeting expectations with member service satisfaction results.
• Operates computer to accurately post transactions, access account information, balance transactions, and generally update member account transactions and information.
• Assist others to complete tasks and work assignments.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full Time Position - Monday - Saturday
Saturday Rotation as Scheduled
Varied hours and schedule depending on operational needs.