Edwardsville, IL Headquarters/ Accounting Department; However, work location may change according to SCU staffing needs.
Associate’s Degree in Business or Accounting and one-year work experience in accounting or finance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting.
Working knowledge of personal computer, Microsoft Office and 10-key.
Responsible for insuring that the following accounting functions are completed in accordance with standard procedures applicable to the Credit Union: daily balancing of accounts in relations to cash, loan products, bank accounts and Credit Union services. Assist in monthly financial reporting. Assists with fixed assets, prepaids and employee reimbursements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
• Analyze and reconcile daily all ATM’s, Debit Card Clearing Accounts and Credit Card Clearing Accounts and other services clearing accounts as assigned
• Analyze and reconcile Federal Reserve and Bank/Settlement Accounts
• Balance internal DDA accounts
• Brinks cash vault and ATM vault daily balancing
• Prepare allowance for loan loss and mortgage servicing rights
• End of month reconciliations
• Prepare and process investment transactions
• Fixed assets assistance
• Process employee reimbursements daily and provide backup for Accounts Payable
• Provide backup for other tasks within the Accounting Department as necessary
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Full Time – Monday through Friday
Saturdays as Needed.