Kennelwood Pet Resorts Philosophy:
The experiences we create form connections that build trust and confidence.
Safety, Accuracy, Courtesy, Show (Pride), and Accessibility are company values we expect every employee to commit to in their day-to-day role in our culture.
Must be an animal lover. Responsible for establishing and maintaining guest services, constant interaction with pets, oversee and is accountable for the operation of store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs.
Must be available weekends and around the holidays with flexible schedule during the week.
ST. PETERS - Full Time
BALLWIN - Full Time
- Ensure that each pet and guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of guest service
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels and appropriate presentation and assortment in all departments.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues.
- Train and develop staff in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned by Facility Manager.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous, and helpful).
- Good communication skills (grammar, voice and diction).
- Must be familiar with all product lines and customer base.
- Ability to lead people and get results through effective communications, coaching, training and development
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Committed to safety and assuring a safe environment for staff and guests.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as customer receipts, special work instructions and software manuals. Ability to write routine reports, receipts and correspondence. Ability to speak and communicate well with customers.
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Dedicated to the health and welfare of animals, with genuine compassion.
- Willing to work extra hours as needed.